Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stick a Fork In Me...


My darlings, I am done.

I have, at best, been phoning in this blog for the past several months. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm finished. Who knows how I may feel in a few months, but for now - I am closing up shop.

I want to thank everyone who has ever commented, lurked or read me - even just once.

I can't believe the people that I've had the opportunity to meet/write to/speak with because of this tiny little space. It has truly been an honour.

I will still be reading and lurking around all your spaces, so please keep up the good work.

Kisses and tiaras,
Princess/D

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, one less Canadian. When I go to Winnipeg, can we still meet up?

WendyB said...

I hope it's just a slump!

MrsG said...

I certainly know the feeling!!! Let's see what the New Year brings, and in the meantime I'll see you on FB! xxxx

Rock Chef said...

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess, please don't leave us!!!!!

Oh well, there is still email. And I have your address :-)

Off for a quick cry now...

Anonymous said...

I would get on my knees and beg you to stay however, I totally know what you are feeling. I've contemplated ditching my online crap for some time now.

Please stay in touch in other ways. :)

Ashley said...

Ohhhh I am so sorry to see you go :( I understand why you have to but still, SAD! Best of luck to you and happy holidays!!

The Author Of This said...

That blows. :(

Anonymous said...

Let's hope we can still keep in touch by email. I'll miss ya my friend!

Princess Pointful said...

Ack! I'm such a bad blogger I didn't see this until now.
I'll miss your words. I hope you still pop by whenever I'm actually blogging again!!
And there's always Facebook stalking, of course!!
Merry Christmas!

Nenette Alejandria Mayor said...

Oh, honey, sorry to hear that you're done this bloggie thing. Please keep in touch via our other avenues.
And as always, I'm available for sushi! xo

Sheila said...

I really need to read blogs more often.

::hugs::

Lynda said...

I have been done before too. Good luck and I hope that you stay in touch! I will Wall you on Facebook!

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Alice said...

Really?!?! I came back and now you are gone :(

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany