I've been a bad little Princess lately. I haven't been responding to any of the comments that you lovelies have been leaving. I do apologise, and promise to make it up to you, starting with this post!!
*Back to our regularly scheduled programming*
I was searching through some of the blogs that Google Reader recommended the other day and I came across the coolest site: Wikihow! Has anyone else ever been there? I now know how I'm spending the rest of my time at my job. And I thought I was going to be bored....
Like wikipedia, the information is submitted by regular joes. In this case, I think none of them are over the age of 14.
Obviously the first thing I was going to ask it was: How to get a boyfriend. I mean c'mon- it's a how-to site! It would tell me what I was doing wrong.
Here's what it told me to do: How to Find a New Guy
- Don't force yourself to get over someone. You just have to let it happen. The more you try, the harder it is. Trust me!
- When it happens, take a week or two and just explore. Does anyone just pop out at you?
- If not, just keep looking. There's nothing worse than hurrying!
- Day by day, you'll notice someone. I guarantee it. A guy you barely know or a best friend you've never seen as a guy. Seriously, it could be a guy you NEVER expected it being!
- Next, you have to show him you like him. Is there a dance coming up? Don't ask him to the dance, but when you're at the dance, ask him to slow dance a lot! He'll start to get the point.
- Have one of your friends call him and ask him what he thinks of you, then, have your friend tell him to consider liking you. Have your friend compliment you as if saying to the guy, "You should like her! She's pretty, smart, really nice!" (Unless you know that friend has a history of flirting with guys you like, then don't. Otherwise, she might end up getting the boy)
- Then, the final step, have your friend tell the guy to ask you out. Have them say "You should go out with her! You guys would make a really cute couple." And have your friend make him as you out on the phone.
- Remember not to seem too desperate.
- Don't be all over him, remember. At a dance, don't ask him to the dance, don't scare him. Ask him TO dance! Not TO THE dance! (If you get what I mean!)
My person? My Dear Anon? I have someone that I need you to tell to ask me out. His name is James....
Anon? Remember the rules from when we were 16: no flirting with Princess's exes, potentials or wannabe's... (true story).