Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Winnipeg Tweet Up/Blog Meet!

Will wear tiara on request.

Are you coming?
Cause it'll be an absolutely fabulous event filled with the glitterati of Winnipeg blogging/twitter-verse.

Ok, well I'll be there anyhow. Maybe I'll wear some glitter.

The deets encore:
Friday, September 18 at 6:00pm (CDT)
The Current at The Inn at the Forks
75 Forks Market Road, Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Wanna let us know you're coming??
Why not click "yes!" here: http://tweetvite.com/event/wpgtweetup

Shy?
Believe me, so am I. As soon I started planning this I kinda started freaking out and feeling all presumptuous. I mean, who am I to plan this event? But fortunately the ultra-fab Kyla jumped on board with me, and promised to show up and help.

Love her.
You will too.

Sooo...why not stop by on Friday? Bring the little ones. Bring your non-twiteering, non-blogging peeps and have a drinkypoo.

Oh, and if you have any cute single men in your life? Bring them too. :P

See you Friday!!

xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will try to come, if I can overcome my fear of downtown driving.
Nick

Rock Chef said...

I hope you have a great time! Somehow I don't think I will be able to make it :-(

Becky said...

If I lived in Canada, I would totally love to go. I hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

электронные сигареты орел - социaльнaя реклaмa пaссивное курение

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany