OK so I totally stole this from Miss Britt. But since so did half the bloggiverse, I don't feel like such a slackass.
The point of it is to make this meme that's been going around a bit more about the luuurrrvvve.
So - I'm gonna say 20 absolutely lovely, charming and delightful things. Maybe about YOU. Britt added kind of a blogg-ish slant to it, which seemed like a fab idea. So yeah, this will be about YOU my lovelies.
Oh and in the comments? A la Hilly- feel free to mention anything you love about your darling little Princess (me). And like Hilly- I promise to respond back with what I love about you too! (even lurkers - I'll come up with something totally random, I promise ;P)
It's all about spreading the good feelings darlings...
1. You are truly inspirational with how you've turned a potentially devastating situation into a testament to your character and strength. Don't ever forget how awesome you are.
2. I totally had a crush on you. And thank goodness I'm over it, cause crushing on a virtual stranger is kind of crazy. But were you ever to ask? Or even just glance my way? Yeah, I'd totally be UN over it pretty darn quickly.
3. I wish you would pick up your blog again, cause it was something that we could totally have in common. But since you're around IRL, I totally forgive you, cause we can like, still go shopping and stuff.
4. You are just the sweetest, most endearing person I've met on the internet. I love how unassuming and adorable you are. I want to carry you around in my pocket with me all the time. You're the kind of person that I just KNOW I would be bff's with if we ever actually had a chance to meet just once.
5. Dude. When are you coming to Canada? You promised! And I'm DYING to meet you!
6. Honey I worry about you so much. You're a phenomenal and dynamic woman. Be strong, I know that things will get better soon.
7. The fact that someone like you exists in the world, makes it a much better place. I am so glad that I found your blog. You are truly the most extraordinary person I've ever encountered.
8. Your thoughtful emails have made my day (or made me cry in a good way) more than once. It's so nice to know that there is someone out there in the world who takes the time to let people know that they are not alone.
9. You are so fun and unaffected. Your attitude is awesome, even when you're unhappy, and I truly hope that some day I get the chance to experience it in person.
10. Please come off hiatus! Your writing is phenomenal and I miss you.
11. I am so glad that blogging gave me the opportunity to meet you - you were truly such a surprise and I look forward to more brilliant days ahead.
12. Honey, I love you to bits. I would have met you, blog or not - but I think it was the blogging that actually made us friends. You're never getting rid of me.
13. Darling, I'm so happy that life has become so luminous for you. You've become more scarce lately- but please know that my heart glows a bit brighter because of the way you've touched it.
14. You are truly one of the quirkiest, most hilarious people I've ever seen. I would pay money just to be able to bask in your radiance for an hour or so. Never ever change.
15. You're in Canada, and I have friends in your city. I WILL meet you. There is no escape from this.
16. You are glorious. I came thisclose to basking in it once. You're the kind of person that people aspire to be like- intelligent, kind and lovely. Thank you for being you.
17. You're one of the few people in the blogging world I have actually chatted with. Your being shines through in your blog, even though it's on a specific topic. I think we really should schedule that slumber party one day, because I already know it will be fantastic. What's one little province? We can meet somewhere in the middle right?
18. You are dramatic. And smart. And sad. Sometimes I just want to give you a hug and tell you that life is better than you think. You can make it better. You have so much potential - just grab it and own it!
19. You have totally touched me, and are definitely one of my incentives to save money to hop over the ocean. I know we would have hours of girly laughing and dessert and dancing. Someday...
20. You, your work, your spirit so totally shine through in your blog. I just want to grab you and hug you for being so positive and awesome. Oh yeah, and if you gave me some free product - that would be OK too.