You're getting a bulleted post today because I have a bunch of randoms I want to get out of my head.
- You guys are absolutely awesome for commenting at all on my last post. I woke up the next day thinking that I really must have a hate-on for my readers for putting you through that, but you all came through like rock stars!
- I threw a baby shower for my person this past Saturday (special thank you guest post from her coming soon!) and realized several things: a) my place really isn't baby-proof b) seafood dip, crackers, cheese dip and fudge are great on day 1, but when you're still eating them 2 and 3 days later? Not good. Over it.
- Saw The Watchmen on Saturday. I don't care if he was an ass, I still love Jeffrey Dean Morgan. But I do wish I had read ahead of time- can someone please explain a few things to me? Why were they so kick-ass? I thought they were just vigilantes in costumes (except blue guy of course). Do they have superpowers? From where?
- It is a sad fact about humanity, if you show a man's penis on screen, the men in the audience will react EVERY time it is shown, not just the first time. Annoying. Is it jealousy? Is it homophobia? Either way? Shut up.
- Yesterday was International Women's Day. My person's DH gave me a pot of daffodils. I almost got teary, and only held back cause I figured it would make him uncomfortable. Love him.
- My Step BIL has told me that my Facebook statuses (stati?) are boring, and that I need to step it up. So I decided that each day will have a new scandalous status. They have ranged from my never dusting again, to contemplating single motherhood because sex is easier to find than a husband to showering with several both men and women the other day etc. Feel free to offer suggestions, since I'm running out of ideas. I try to make them relative to my life, but my life? Not so scandalous.
- The cashier at Wal-Mart (AKA "Hell" and does not deserve a link) complimented me for my fabulous Wendy B necklace the other day. It reminded me that my birthday is coming up in a month and perhaps I should buy myself more jewellery? Or perhaps someone would like to buy me the matching ring? Or the Mia Scent locket? PS feel free to peruse my wish list. It's not weird to send princesses gifts at all!