Friday, December 12, 2008

Five Questions from Avitable

So a little while back Avitable offered to interview anyone who asked with five questions. I got mine this morning, and since I've been feeling more than a little un-creative the past few days, I feel compelled to thank him for the excellent timing.

1. You and I have both experienced threading. I probably cried more than you, but shouldn't we get hats and buttons and membership into some awesome club just for surviving the experience?
And cookies, and chocolate and definitely some wine. (Preferably pink and really sweet.) And yet I still maintain that I will do it again. That whole allergic reaction thing was WAY traumatizing...

2. If you're the Princess of the Universe, who's the Queen?
I'm tempted to
explain the whole "Princess of the Universe" backstory - but really? Unless you were there? It's so not funny. I don't think there's any possible way to explain it to make it amusing to anyone other than myself. (And I have to confess, I still find the memory amusing as hell). And on another note? Everyone I know who claims to be a "Princess"? No one wants to be Queen. I think it might have to do with the whole age thing...

3. Winnipeg doesn't sound like a fun place to visit - it's just the name, for some reason. Can you defend it?
I totally wiki'd this:
Winnipeg's name is derived from the western Cree words of win and nippi which translate to "Muddy Waters". This I imagine is true, because there is a restaurant around here called "Muddy Waters." I hate that place. It's the first time I've ever gone to a restaurant and found nothing on the menu that I wanted to order. Ahem.
Ok, so cool things about Winnipeg that would make you want to visit:
a) World Class ballet (except I hate the ballet, so this really does nothing for me).
b) Winnie the Pooh is named after Winnipeg (although why would that make people come here now?)
c) Winnipeg i
s Slurpee capital of the World (so you can totally come here and see some signs proclaiming that)
d) Wedding socials- cheap alcohol, bizarre range of music, dancing with old people and winning prizes...
e) I'M here- isn't that enough to make people want to stop by???


4. Why do you blog?
Too much spare time on my hands?
Ok, why? Aside from the fact that I was kind of peer pressured into it? I've always had diaries, but I always kind of wrote them for an audience. I always assumed that someone would read them someday and I tried to make them appropriately entertaining. And I do love the community aspect of it all. The more commentary I get, the happier a Princess I am.

5. If I told you I was a Federal Breast Inspector, would you believe me?
I'd be much more likely to believe that you are, than if you tried to convince me that you weren't.
Just for you Adam:


The only rules are that you have to link back to the original post and you have to put these rules in your post:

"Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions."

23 comments:

Avitable said...

Sweet - boobs!

You can interview me, if you want, and I'll answer in your comments.

Ali said...

Nice ta tas :)

And interview meeeeeeeee!

PG said...

I'd love some questions. I need something else to write about other than school and looking for a job.

I've only had Muddy Water's food once. They were catering an event I was working at. When I went to eat the chicken wings (yeah, I'm a great employee who eats on the job), the amount of spice hurt my nose and mouth before it even passed my lips. And I like spicy food.

WendyB said...

Shouldn't breast inspectors carry a badge? Is that a gun in their pocket or are they just glad to see me?

Alexandra MacVean said...

I so love your blog...it's layout..its set up. You rock! :)

So...interview me! =D

Anonymous said...

Interview me... but I won't show you my boobs. Maybe some cleavage...

I am kind low on content right now. And inspiration. I'm going to write about my penguin tights experience.

Tryphyna said...

yaay... interview me!

And... on my other blog I am a Queen... Queen of the Sharpies!

Alice said...

I would so be honored to be interviewed by a Princess....

Rock Chef said...

Winnie the Pooh is named after Winnipeg? Really?

As they say, if you've got it (and you have) flaunt it (and you just did!)

I would love to be interviewed by a Princess!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh you should interview me! Because, like everyone else who has commented too, I'm lacking on content lately and my blog may resort to worshipping brown moving boxes soon if I don't find something else to occupy me. :)

Anonymous said...

I'mjealousofyourboobs.

::whew:: There. I said it.

Now, interview me dammit!

Princess Pointful said...

Holy sexy Princess! Interview me!

And I know what you mean about the story behind your royal title being nowhere as entertaining as one might expect...

Random Musings said...

Interview me please.. lol this should be interesting...

PS I trained with the Royal Winnepeg ballet for 2 summers.. its was one of the most amazing experiences of my life...

PinkPiddyPaws said...

I'm with Avi --- BOOBIES!!!! Do it again! Do it again! ha..ha.ha...

Prunella Jones said...

Slurpee capital of the world? I'm so there!

Nice rack, babe! Oh, and sure, you can interview me if you want.

Kevin McKeever said...

What?! Boob shots but no clever retort about the "nippi" of Winnipegg? I feel cheated.

Anonymous said...

I explained the threating thang to the Marine. His exact words were not publishable, but they amounted to "aww, hell no." Have to agree.

Thank you for the card and the boobies!! All three make my Christmas happier!!~~Dee

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I am now stalking you... hope you don't mind. I know you initiated it and all... but after checking out your blog and reading your "about me" paragraph, I was hooked, lined, and sinkered.

So funny!

You're more than welcome to interview me if you'd like, but please don't feel like you *have* to, just because I offered myself up as a human sacrif... I mean, um, interviewee ;).

Thanks for the twitter-add and the comment! Both are appreciated and I'm looking foward to getting to know you better now that you're in my Google Reader!

Jen said...

Love the bewbies! Totally hot!

You can totally interview moi!

Jess said...

Another good thing about Winnipeg is The Forks. I like it there.
Don't live there, just been there a few times. It's a pretty decent city, all in all.

the frog princess said...

I am kinda late jumping on this bandwagon, but I need motivation to blog in the holiday madness. Interview me! :)

phishez said...

I don't know if you're even going to get this... but I'd like to be interviewed! You can send me my questions via facebook if you'd like :)

Bunny said...

interview me!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany