It's time for another episode of: random searches that led to this blog!
1. "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"! Mmmm Sara. She's the one who introduced me to cherry cheesecake....and I never looked back.
2. "Blogger Winnipeg." Clearly someone looking to make new friends. Hi! Do you like shoes and chocolate? We can be Bff's!
3. "Little Slices of Death." Someone who either watches Freddy movies, or enjoys Shakespeare like me. You can be my BFF too.
4. "jensen ackles, spanking" While I agree that I'm not really looking for an intellectual and/or spiritual relationship with Jensen, I don't know that I ever got that specific about it.
5. "princess suicide blogspot" Odd. I don't even have anything witty to say about this one. Suggestions welcome.
6. "detective spy rubber duck"Ok, I don't get this at all- but I LOVE that this query led to my blog.
7. Two more Sara Lee requests in a row. Hmm, I guess she's more popular than I thought. I admit I don't think I've touched her cherry cheesecake since high school.
8. "first appearance of the coset" So I dutifully went to dictionary.com to see if "coset" was really a word, and if I should make fun of this person for their typo. It turns out that it is, but it has to do with Math, so I quit caring.
9. 2 more specific searches for "nobody doesn't like sara lee." Seriously. What are they looking for??
10. "how to make male feel like a woman" My question is: are you looking to make your man more sensitive, or more smooth and silky? Or something else??
I love the internetz.