So when I first started this blog almost 2 years ago, when I was having an ultra bad day I would post up all the happy things going on in an effort to cheer myself up. (And thereby keeping up the illusion that this blog was my "Happy place.")
Today I am stressed and overwhelmed, and still upset about some things that happened last week (which I haven't mentioned on here...happy! happy!)
So yeah, here's a bullet list of happy things going on around me, let's see if this still works on cheering me up:
- I have yummy leftovers in the fridge for dinner tonight.
- I saw My person and baby on Saturday and it was lovely.
- I am going to see D2 this coming Saturday - it's been about 3 months since I last saw him.
- I got a delivery notice yesterday for a letter, which I am assuming means my passport has arrived- so I can now travel across borders legally - which one of my not-so-Canadian bloggy friends wants to invite me over?
- I am not pregnant.
- I am not dying.
- I have a full tank of gas.
- My hair looks OK today.
- The Monday work deadline that was totally freaking me out has been extended to February.
- I have prepared cookie dough in the fridge all ready for baking tonight. (Let me know if you want some and I'll Express Post you some chocolate chip cookies!)
- My pom pom boots have only untied themselves twice today (so far).
- Supernatural starts again this week (mmmm Jensen....)
PS - Anyone want a bloggy Valentine? Not the Life I Ordered has a fabulously inspired idea!